About Me

My photo
I'm a 14 year old girl with an addiction to cosmetics and fashion.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Another Tag.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Half 8.
    About 8.
2. How do you like your steak?
    Don't eat meat(:
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
    Harry Potter(:
4. What is your favorite TV show?
    I have loads.
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world?
    L.A? 
6. What did you have for breakfast?
   Toast... NommNommmNom.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
   Italian. 
8. What foods do you dislike? 
   Butter :/
9. Favorite place to eat?
   At my house(: My mums an amazing cook(:
10. Favourite dressing?
    Depends on the salad.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
     Im 14 :S
12. What are your favourite clothes?
      The clothes I wear(: 
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? 
     L.A.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
     Full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
     I have no idea?
16. Favorite time of day?
     If I have school.. After school(:
17. Where were you born?
     Salisbury. 
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
     I only watch the world cup.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
     Erhh?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
    Erhh? Again.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
    No ones :S  
22. Bird watcher?
    No?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
   Night
24. Do you have any pets? 
   A dog and a cat(:
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
   I'm not exciting so no?
26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
   Princess.
27. What is your best childhood memory? 
   I can't even remember like 5 minuets ago never mind then :L
28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
   I Loveeeeeee Both
29. Are you married? 
   Nopee.
30. Always wear your seat belt? 
   Yess especially when my mums driving :S

31. Been in a car accident? 
    Not a serious one - thank god.
32. Any pet peeves?
    Not really.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 
    Cheese! (:
34. Favorite Flower? 
     Roses.
35. Favorite ice cream? 
     Toffee
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
     Subway, Or mcdonalds for a mcflurry.  
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test.
     Haven't taken one yet. But hopefully I won't fail(:
38. From whom did you get your last email? 
     Facebook.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
     Topshop or Boots(: 
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
      No.

41. Like your job? 
      Don't have one, but I should really get one.
42. Broccoli? 
      A Little bit.
43. What was your favorite vacation? 
      Turkey, Tunisia, and every other vacation (:
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
      My Family(:
45. What are you listening to right now? 
      X factor stars from the beginning on VIVA.
46. What is your favorite color? 
      Blue or lime green(:
47. How many tattoos do you have? 
      None, But I want some (:
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 
      Everyoneeeeee.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
      13:49 
50. Coffee drinker? 
      If it's Starbucks(:
Havee a good day
-blushingbeauty x 

No comments:

Post a Comment