About Me

My photo
I'm a 14 year old girl with an addiction to cosmetics and fashion.

Saturday 4 December 2010

November Favourites.

In my favourite blogs I will be doing 1 face product, 1 eye product, 1 lip product,  1 nail product.
Here Goes,


MAC Blushcreme


Firstly, my favourite face product is the mac blushcreme in shade posey. I apply this with my fingers and it feels so soft and creamy, and its such a beautiful colour.


Next up, my favourite lip product, Vaseline lip therapy cocoa. As the weather is changing my lips seam to get dry and chapped, NOT NO MORE (: , this relatively new Vaseline tin contains a hint of cocoa butter, witch is well known for its conditioning benefits.


For the nails, Barry M nail paint in 293 Raspberry. This is a Gorgeous christmasy colour, and at £3 a bottle you carn't go wrong.  


For eyes, ELF eyebrow kit in ash, To add definition but still look natural.

So that was my November favourites. I hoped it helped. Have a good day,
-BlushingBeauty x

No comments:

Post a Comment