About Me

My photo
I'm a 14 year old girl with an addiction to cosmetics and fashion.

Sunday 12 December 2010

Lush Bars, Soaps, and ballistics collection.


I hold all my bars, soaps, and ballistics in a white wire cake stand from homebase, witch I keep on top of my dressing table and keeps bedroom smelling lovely. It adds that extra vintage feel to my room.

Wire cake stand from Homebase

What I store in this is -

Bubble bars-
The Comforter.



Bath Ballistics-
Sex Bomb.
Mrs Whippy.
Think Pink.
Twilight.
Butterball.
Vanilla Fountain.



Soaps-
A Ring of Roses.
The Godmother.
Sweet Soap of Mine
Snow Globe.

I've only used a few of these so far of these before (: but their just so addictive especially the pink ones ;) . Just ask for a review.

Have a good day.
-BlushingBeauty. x



3 comments: