About Me

My photo
I'm a 14 year old girl with an addiction to cosmetics and fashion.

Friday 3 December 2010

Foundation routine for oily skin.

Foundation routine for oily skin.

Okay, so here's my first ever blog post, I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole blog thing but here goes.

This is the foundation routine I have been using for the past few months, I have oily skin so bare in mind this may not work for you, but hopefully it will help.

So after washing my skin, I apply a foundation base with my fingers witch is Benefit's That Gal primer putting 5 dots on my face (each cheek, chin, nose, and forehead.). This primer reminds me of play dough LOL.
Then I apply play stick also by Benefit in shade spin the bottle, I do this again with my hands.


To cover up all my HORRIBLE spots I then use MAC studio finish SPF 35 concealer in NW15 with MAC 195 concealer brush.


Lastly, I use my MAC 150 powder blush to apply my mineralised skin finish natural in light.


So that was my foundation routine for oily skin. I hoped it helped. Have a good day,
-BlushingBeauty. x


No comments:

Post a Comment